Outlook Email Settings
Follow the instructions below to set up your email account for Outlook 2016. Older version of Outlook should follow a similar process, but the settings screens make look different. If you need assistance setting up an older version of Outlook, please contact us.
- Select File from the top menu bar
- Click the Add Account button
- Select "Manual setup or additional server types", then click Next
- Select "POP or IMAP", then click Next
- Under "User Information", type in your name and email address
- Under "Server Information", select IMAP as the Account Type
- For Incoming Mail Server, type in: mail.cityemail.com
- For Outgoing Mail Server, type in: mail.cityemail.com
- Under "Logon Information", type in your email address and password
- Click the More Settings... button on the right
- Select the Outgoing Server tab
- Select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication"
- Select the Advanced tab
- Under the "Server Port Numbers" section, Incoming server (IMAP), enter 993 and select SSL/TLS from the encrypted connection menu
- For Outgoing server (SMTP), enter 587 and select Auto from the encrypted connection menu
- Click the OK button
- Click the Next button at the Add Account screen view
Your email account setup is now complete.