Webmail Anti-Spam Settings
If you're having trouble receiving email from a particular sender or relevant emails continualy appear in your Spam folder, you can try adding an entry to the Whitelist in Webmail. Follow the instructions below to add an entry to your Whitelist.
- Go to Webmail at: webmail.ltol.com
- Log in with your email address and password and click the Login button.
- At the bottom of the blue menu on the left, click on the "AntiSpam Settings" link
- Under Edit Spam Lists, click on "From: Whitelist"
- In the form field labeled "Enter new value:", enter the email address of the sender and click Add.
- Continue adding entries for any other senders you're having trouble receiving email from.
- Wait about 15 minutes for the changes to take effect.
Alternatively, if you continue to receive spam messages from a particular sender in your inbox, you can add entries to your Blacklist. Follow the instructions above, but on step 4, choose "From: Blacklist" instead.